Reddit College Basketball Tournament

Lost its realism once Nunez took it to the basket on a break instead of flaring out for three.

10 Likes

33-17 at the half. Simpson with 9 pts and 0 assists. Livers with 8 pts and 9 boards.

1 Like

you mean to tell me that an up-and-under reverse layup isnt Nunez-esque?

8 Likes

Heā€™s really having his coming out party in the tourney. I expect to see him creep into some 2nd round mock drafts soon.

6 Likes

Is #20 supposed to be Livers? Heā€™s been totally uninvolved in the offense.

Michigan Wins!! 68-59 Teske wins player of the game with 10 pts (4-14 oof) and 11 rbs.

5 Likes

Really thought that Wagner deserved POG. Iā€™m also now officially all-in on this 2k8 tourney.

6 Likes

I agree, franz was very active on defense as well. Teske was garbage on offense all game.

2 Likes

Dustin would never be asleep at the wheel like this photographer

6 Likes

Never a doubt. Nunez needs to wear a t shirt next year now.

So probably Villanova now on Wednesday or Thursday.

1 Like

Feels so good to get that win and to advance. If I were allowed to leave my house Iā€™d be celebrating somewhere tonight!

5 Likes

Oh, and here is the game if anyone wants to check it out.

They are going to fix numbers before next game. Livers is 20, Brooks is white with a headband and Nunez is somehow really good. No Davis as the rotations are from November projections.

3 Likes

Me too. A Xavier Simpson baseline fade-away jumper ended it for me.

The big question: Will they replace Lute Olsen with Juwan Howard?

Second round matchup against Villanova is set for Saturday 3/28 @ 6:30

1 Like

Nice to have Beilien back coaching the Wolverines

I still think it looks more like Lute Olsen.

Due to a scratch in the PS3 disc, no joke, the Reddit NCAA tournament has been postponed for a few days. Michiganā€™s game will now be streamed on 4/4 @ 6:30.

1 Like

Huge break for Michigan. Liversā€™ ankle should be full strength by then.

28 Likes

As usual, things always work out in our favor /s

2 Likes