Bracket Watch: March 10th, 2020

2 Likes

Let’s take care of Rutgers and love to take a crack at UW again. Need to guard them different though, but let’s worry about that after Thursday afternoon.

One way in which I would relish guarding them differently is by guarding them with Eli Brooks!

3 Likes

Eli will definitely help with a potential Wisconsin matchup. I don’t know if they are changing defenses too frequently so they aren’t comfortable with their assignments, but they scramble on defense way too much. Good teams eat that up and often end up with easy looks. I know defense is opponent base but it feels like we might need to get comfortable with handling pick and roll offenses with a more consistent approach. Because right now we don’t look comfortable on defense at all.

1 Like

Big win. Onto round 2

4 Likes

X is going to lead us to an OT win over No. 1 Kansas in the championship game … didn’t look at the bracket, are we meeting them earlier???

The Reddit college basketball simulated tournament has Michigan playing at 3 PM on Florida in a 7/10 match. The games are simulated live on YouTube and it’s two AIs (so no one actually controlling either team). It is way more exciting than it sounds.

2 Likes

Do you have a link by chance?

(Man, we’re desperate)

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdWlkSkTdyqer6PJvy4JO3w

Here’s the channel! They do eight games a day. Akron currently up eight on Ohio State in the better of the two games on right now.

2 Likes

Wow big upset. Looks like we get New Mexico State next. Can’t wait to learn more about them in Dylan’s preview.

3 Likes

Onto the Sweet 16!

6 Likes

What is driving this simulation?

haha no idea, to be honest

Rematch in LA

2 Likes

Crisler West!!

2 Likes