Podcast: Michigan Basketball Season Preview

10 Likes

Can’t wait to avoid doing any work tomorrow while I listen to this.

8 Likes

Tschetter call out on this pod and another thread makes alot of sense to me as a dark horse for minutes above preseason expectation. twill back injury + reed development issues point to Will being a bigger piece of the puzzle

He moves well, looks like he will take contact, be able to shoot, can handle a little. I think Will has a chance to play a decent bit if he can be in the right place and not foul too much

3 Likes

Twill back injury?

I think I tend to side with Eric on the defense angle. Gonna be tough to put out a solid defense without any plus defenders in the starting lineup

3 Likes

Martelli mentioned last week. Just something that has been bothering him in practice and limiting him a bit.

2 Likes

I just don’t understand this as a “hot take” … What does it mean to not put out a solid defense? Have a defense ranked 150th? 80th and similar to last year?

Like in the 90-120 range. Worst B10 defense that isn’t like Minnesota or Nebraska

2 Likes

Since 2010 i think our worst defense rank on kenpom is 100, so that would be the floor imo

i dont think this team has less defensive potential than the worst of those teams