Podcast: July ramblings on Hunter Dickinson, NIL, MSU's potential

2 Likes

No Dug talk?

1 Like

No Dug talk.

3 Likes

Very good timing. The lawn needs mowing.

9 Likes

I’m glad I’m not the only one who listens to the pod while pushing the mower. (not just ON the mower)

5 Likes

ON the mower?!?

2 Likes

It’s not called the Mowing Screen for nothing

16 Likes

I LIKE it! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

Congrats on the wedding Dylan!

Ha, just the reception this year. We actually got married last year. If you ever have the chance, definitely plan another wedding in the first year you are married. :joy:

12 Likes

congrats and all the best. Celebrate more often than yearly and birthdays but consult Silverblue for real wisdom.

3 Likes

Yeah Dylan I thought you got married last year. With covid last year I know several that have had their reception on the anniversary day this year. One couple even repeated their vows so the friends could be involved too. Sounds like BQ is looking forward to the reception also.

3 Likes

Tip those bartenders and servers, @bfquinn06!!

3 Likes

Michigan has a lot of talent, but I’d trade a bunch of it for transcendent guard play.

I have been saving this pod for my flight. Now we are in the air. Time to listen

6 Likes

All responses must
Be in the form of haiku
Try again Boutros

4 Likes

Airplane to LA
Dylan and Quinn by my side
Michigan! Go Blue!

3 Likes

Ok – no more spamming the board with haikus. Rest will be deleted.

5 Likes

I appreciate the poetic genius, the incredible and clever creativity of so many on the forum, but not being a huge fan of Haiku, I thank you, Dylan. Of course I mean no offense to any of the enormously gifted members of the UM Poets Society who have graced us with their talents! :blue_heart:

3 Likes

I don’t even know what the heck haikus are. I was wondering what all that jibberish was.