Over Under 1.5 recruits in 2015?

Going out on a limb that we get Wagner but do you guys think we add a guard as well?

I hope we are putting the full court press on a Jamal Murray but not holding my breath. If that doesn’t happen would love a 5th year senior so that ship opens up again for 16.

I’m gonna say under. I can’t imagine we would take another 15 unless its an upper tier creator, IE Jaylen Brown…and that’s most likely not happening. If this staff takes another 15 that isn’t a creator I really have to wonder what the hell they are thinking

Think the biggest factor in 2015 class size will be what happens with Caris LeVert and any other attrition. Beilein talked about attrition some today: http://www.umhoops.com/2015/03/06/notebook-attrition-nba-departures-make-max-bielfeldt-lone-senior/

Over IMO

• I think Levert is gone
  • we need guards (we added MAAR and Dawkins in April last year)
  • the statement about Bielfeldt’s 5th year

As you said, hoping it’s Murray or 5th year…unless we have “unexpected” attrition.
2016 and 2017 have some real nice players that I don’t want to have a logjam from 2014 and 2015 unless they’re difference makers.

“- the statement about Bielfeldt’s 5th year”

I keep hearing comments about Bielfeldt’s fifth year. Beilein has been pretty clear since the fall that Max is going to play his fifth year somewhere else. There’s not really any uncertainty here.

Over IMO - I think Levert is gone - we need guards (we added MAAR and Dawkins in April last year) - the statement about Bielfeldt's 5th year

As you said, hoping it’s Murray or 5th year…unless we have “unexpected” attrition.
2016 and 2017 have some real nice players that I don’t want to have a logjam from 2014 and 2015 unless they’re difference makers.

Couldn’t say it better. Simply too much overlap and one dimensional players

"- the statement about Bielfeldt's 5th year"

I keep hearing comments about Bielfeldt’s fifth year. Beilein has been pretty clear since the fall that Max is going to play his fifth year somewhere else. There’s not really any uncertainty here.

Yes, that’s what I’m saying. We’re not using that scholarship for 2015 so that’s one reason I think we’ll add two in 2015.

Think the biggest factor in 2015 class size will be what happens with Caris LeVert and any other attrition. Beilein talked about attrition some today: http://www.umhoops.com/2015/03/06/notebook-attrition-nba-departures-make-max-bielfeldt-lone-senior/

I will be STUNNED if we don’t have at least one transfer after this season. Guaranteed JB knows about it already too.

Beilein seems to be changing his position on Max leaving on a weekly basis. I now think it will come down to if UM can get a top guy for 2015 with that slot or not (depending on what LeVert does). If they can’t find a top guy, they will probably offer it to Max, unless Max finds a really good option for himself elsewhere.

I think Donnal transfers.