Beilein not expecting additional attrition

"Everybody seems to be all onboard 100 percent," Beilein said Monday after attending a USBWA Final Four luncheon honoring freshman Austin Hatch. "Obviously, we're not with them 24 hours a day, but I love their attitude right now."

Only replacing departing senior forward Max Bielfeldt, Beilein said he’d be “blindsided” by any further roster attrition (beyond LeVert’s potential entry to the NBA draft) in the form of player transfers or anyone leaving the program.

“You never like to say it’s 100 percent, but we feel like this team – we’ve worked out everybody – seems to be really fired up about next season and their role they can have on our team,” Beilein said.

Honestly, I’m kind of perplexed that JB brought Wagner aboard considering both he and Wagner are the same class. I like Wagner more than Wilson, so I don’t have an issue with it, but man there is a lot of overlap there…just really curious as to the positional shakeout between Kam, DJ, Mo, Robinson, Dawkins…if Levert leaves this becomes much easier unless we somehow get Brown (which becomes even easier at that point).

Wilson redshirted so he and Wagner are now in the same class. And I do assume Wagner is a better prospect

Wagner is not a better prospect than DJ Wilson, who are you reffering to when you say both he and Wagner are the same class?
Honestly, I'm kind of perplexed that JB brought Wagner aboard considering both he and Wagner are the same class. I like Wagner more than Wilson, so I don't have an issue with it, but man there is a lot of overlap there............just really curious as to the positional shakeout between Kam, DJ, Mo, Robinson, Dawkins.........if Levert leaves this becomes much easier unless we somehow get Brown (which becomes even easier at that point).

In my opinion Wagner>Wilson. And yes, they are functionally in the same class.

Best case, worst case, Wilson/Wagner = Lamar Odom/Detlef Schrempf, Christian Watford/Mark Donnal. IMO Wilson is the better prospect!

So if caris stays there is the potential we miss out on a massive recruiting coup because of a lack of roster spots. Where is crean when you need him

we’ll have room for Brown if he wants to come.

I usually have little faith in JB, but I’d have to assume JBlair is right, even if it means Beilein has to do something not initially in the cards

Wagner is not a better prospect than DJ Wilson, who are you reffering to when you say both he and Wagner are the same class?

Honestly, I’m kind of perplexed that JB brought Wagner aboard considering both he and Wagner are the same class. I like Wagner more than Wilson, so I don’t have an issue with it, but man there is a lot of overlap there…just really curious as to the positional shakeout between Kam, DJ, Mo, Robinson, Dawkins…if Levert leaves this becomes much easier unless we somehow get Brown (which becomes even easier at that point).

So if caris stays there is the potential we miss out on a massive recruiting coup because of a lack of roster spots. Where is crean when you need him

we’ll have room for Brown if he wants to come.