NCAA 2021: Michigan vs. UCLA Open Thread

This is interminable.

It was a really good game ending aside from the outcome

1 Like

Just a few tonight! Got a pretty busy schedule tomorrow.

If Michigan wins tonight Gonzaga/Michigan is 100% going to be the late night tip saturday right?

4 Likes

As long as he doesnā€™t enable Lonzo Ball to hit a million 3s tonight Iā€™m cool with it

2 Likes

They did show a replay, actually ā€” it was terrifying. He just fell to the floor, apparently apropos of nothing.

However, if he just fainted, and heā€™s been cleared by the doctors on site, then I donā€™t see any reason to force him to go to a hospital. I think a lot of people would rather avoid the hospital if itā€™s not absolutely necessary, especially during a pandemic.

1 Like

Aaaaaaand we get the Barkley curse. Itā€™s been a good season, fellas.

7 Likes

Please play zone vs Michigan.

2 Likes

Itā€™s going to be at a time that is always exactly one hour later than whatever time it is at any given time.

2 Likes

It really came as a surprise when Ernie said that he and his co-stars werenā€™t doctors. I figured all four of them were doctors.

4 Likes

They shouldnā€™t force him, sure. But I donā€™t think really what people are saying. Itā€™s valid to question the decision itself without saying he should be forced against his will.

MICHIGAN BASKETBALL EVERYBODY! (complete sentence not about hospitals.)

3 Likes

I just figured the ref had some money on USC. /s

Good point regarding the pandemic. Especially down there in Indiana with people running around in the streets due to all the action of basketball.

Edit: back to :basketball: boys, Go Blue!!

About thatā€¦

Final margin? 19.

8 Likes

Thereā€™s no way the Barkley curse is stronger than the Boutros reverse jinx

8 Likes

I just hope this $550K guy triples up on the Bruins.

4 Likes

Any reason this game couldnā€™t have started ten minutes ago? Besides five million Toyota and AT&T commercials and the Barkley lounger

Didnā€™t think Iā€™d be nervous for this one, but here i am. Worried about UM laying a dud tonight.

You just answered your own question.