NCAA 2021: Michigan vs. Texas Southern Open Thread

Not seeing that much reason for negativity other than rebounding. They’ve controlled the game with the starters or with the deep bench. A more balanced whistle would be nice, but that’s not in their control.

They really had to call that timeout at 4:01, unbelievable

2 Likes

Good point. You could probably say that aptly about them each.

Dylan must be working on LSU film cutups right now…:sleeping::sleeping::yawning_face:

Ya, I think refs decided a 20 point lead is enough. Maybe they got money on the spread?

1 Like

Franz needs to just take the ball to thr basket there!!

I mean we’re losing to a SWAC team by 7 in this half. That’s not exactly enthralling

2 Likes

How are these refs calling literally everything on one end of the floor? I’ve never seen a foul disparity in a 1/16 game like this.

1 Like

It wouldn’t have mattered. It would have been a media timeout on the next dead ball anyway.

Guys wake up

Franz seems terrified to shoot sometimes and it’s baffling. Don’t dish that to Johns, just go up with it

6 Likes

I don’t know what we’re seeing differently. They constantly get downhill to the basket and I’m not surprised at the number of fouls.

In other news, I miss the mid season team we had! I keep waiting for it to come back.

3 Likes

we’re not worried are we?

This game has gone from fun to extremely annoying. Gotta stop turning the ball over

1 Like

Frustrating effort in the 2H

1 Like

Worried about today? No. Worried about LSU? Yeah

2 Likes

I thought NCAA Tournament games were supposed introduce better officiating?

1 Like

Chaundee has an open Johns three feet away from him under the rim and doesn’t pass it. We need much better decision making out of him.

1 Like

Johns should be owning the end of the press break right now