NCAA 2021: Michigan vs. Texas Southern Open Thread

If LSUs trip to the SEC final and blowout win today didn’t have them coming in with sky high confidence, watching Michigan struggle to put away a 16 seed should get them another boost

1 Like

Turnovers and bad rebounding.

Chaundee missed a wide-open 3 that would have put us up 25, then didn’t get back on D. That was the Bardo “turning point”

4 Likes

This has all the makings of a round 2 exit. Wagner hesitant, not cleaning up the boards, can’t stop straight line drives. They have 48 hrs or less to figure it out.

1 Like

LSU is going to splitroast us.

Just gotta get some Hunter touches to close this out

I’m taking over for @BigBoutros

Definitely losing by 20 to LSU

8 Likes

The coaching staff is watching the same game we are. I think they’ll have something to say

1 Like

They got to learn how to play with a big lead. Killer instinct is lacking.

5 Likes

Just stop turning the ball over and we will be fine

Guess I’m glad I’m not watching this one. Can’t tell if Michigan is winning or losing by 50.

3 Likes

The annoying part is they it’s not like they’re coming back with 3 point shooting

1 Like

This team is just not very good at shooting without livers. He’s the only high volume guy that is consistent. Our spacing is downright bad with Johns or Williams

1 Like

yea, just worried about life in general. more existential than basket-related.

3 Likes

I guess UM decided to only play for 30 minutes today. How can you be this disinterested and lackadaisical in the NCAA tournament?

1 Like

Pretty standard for the game thread, I’d say.

1 Like

Man, you guys were right about Hunter getting manhandled.

4 Likes

Struggling…drama much?

2 Likes

you wouldn’t call this struggling?

4 Likes

Let me get you the short version:

Michigan was up 20+ in first half.

2nd half: Michigan getting open look after open look, passing up shots, turning the ball over, looking like the game is already over. Tex South just drives to the basketball and chucks it at the backboard and the officials are call for fouls and rewarding an abysmal brand of basketball.

6 Likes