NCAA 2021: Michigan vs. Texas Southern Open Thread

At least we’re not sweating like Alabama fans

1 Like

Ok let’s get serious again and finish this out. Could be 14 points after the TO

2 Likes

He’s so hesitant to pull the trigger from 3 point land…dudes 40% capable 3 point shooter and he’s shy to hoist.

That’s frustrating.

2 Likes

They’ve lost all focus now.

4 Likes

Not often you see the 1 seed with 10+ team fouls against the 16

5 Likes

Nice steal by TSU’s Walker there.

1 Like

Some of these fouls are legit, like the last one of Wagner, but man they cannot go a minute without calling a foul. It has destroyed all rhythm to this game

5 Likes

Hope we take LSU seriously.

Late game Rutgers syndrome. We’ve seen it all year.

I’m not confident in Monday whatsoever. Not really much to do with today but Chaundee’s performance certainly hasn’t helped.

3 Likes

Yeah this was not how I envisioned the final 10 minutes going. We’re not having fun

1 Like

Refs have to close the scoring gap, :disappointed:

1 Like

Didn’t know if you were talking about Wagner or Johns without looking at what you replied to :grimacing:

Haven’t been able to watch…is this a case of Michigan getting up big and then kind of detaching from the game plus slanted officiating?

Painful half to watch given the whistle. The only reason this isnt 40 point blowout is the consistent awful calls.

Also, I really hate TSU’s game. No shooting or anything from more than 5 ft out, just wild drives to the paint.

3 Likes

It sure seems like the key to avoiding calls is being the other team

Not going to happen but in situations like this I remember that Texas A&M was down 12 points with 35 seconds left and won

1 Like

Pretty much

That’s fair but it might help if the refs decide not to make a call every other possession. It clearly favors the lesser team

3 Likes

No argument there