NCAA 2021: Michigan vs. Texas Southern Open Thread

I can see TWill becoming a glue guy who does a bit of everything

3 Likes

Youā€™re not blind. I canā€™t speak for the referees though.

Takes quite a performance for me to pine for B1G refs, but theyā€™ve managed it.

1 Like

when was Chaundeeā€™s last good game?

3 Likes

Did Smith just called for traveling while dribbling?

9 Likes

Theyā€™re really getting the anticipation whistle now

1 Like

Refs have been on something though. Serious punishment by us for being bigger

6 Likes

Is Chaundee hurt too? Lol.

Heā€™s been off for a good while.

On one hand, the team is clearly coasting and trying to not burn themselves out and could win by 40 if they wanted.

On the other hand I miss the Michigan team that relentlessly piled on like that ridiculous run vs. Wisconsin

5 Likes

This is definitely a pity whistle

3 Likes

Hopefully Chaundee has a couple more hot shooting games in himā€¦

Mike did travel on that baseline drive. It was a good call. And he chewed on Chuandee for not making himself available for the corner 3

2 Likes

Kinda important to get Brown back on trackā€¦ Starting Monday.

2 Likes

I hope we donā€™t see these refs again.

5 Likes

Iā€™ll take your word for it; I thought he picked up his dribble, went up to pass / shoot, and then the whistle came even though heā€™d already released the ball.

Shoot it, Franz

3 Likes

Really, really bad half.

1 Like

The one concern is that Franz has seemed a bit out of it today. Like to see him get a couple buckets to finish

2 Likes

They need to get the starters in with Brown to try and get him so confidence. He has been horrible on offense of late need to get his three point shot in rythmn and his defense has been bad lately. Need Brown to play way better and if Williams is just going to be left open has to do something or not play. Smith and Brooks have been great need them to keep being aggressive! Got to have Johns and brown be solid without Livers to win on Monday Johns has been Brown not so much.

2 Likes

The rebounding is yuck but otherwise whatever.

1 Like