NBA Draft Projections & Mock Drafts 2019

He just registered last week. Where has he been providing this insight?

2 Likes

I will never forget standing in the concession stand line at Madison Square Garden last year next to a man who was publicly making terrible comments and accusations about JB. When the man walked away, someone in line said it was JPā€™s dad. I later learned that this was accurate. I know things change, but I am positive JP is not having his family telling him to stay. I know it is easy to say now, but ever since that interaction I have always thought of the Horford family. Time will tell what happens.

2 Likes

9 posts were merged into an existing topic: Ignas Brazdeikis declares for NBA Draft

If I had to pick one of Poole or Brazdeikis to leave I would have picked Poole because we seem to have more options to replace him. Quinones and Beverly play the 2 like Poole and it is easier to find a scoring guard in the transfer market than a 3-4 who was playing at a mid major and has the athleticism to play power 5 basketball. We really need to try to get Wagner to come now. Not the end of the world if we canā€™t but boy that would that soften the blow.

I now find myself thinking about next yearā€™s offense with no Iggy and no Poole and that sounds so much scarier than I thought it would.

2 Likes

I know Brandon Johns did not have the year he/we envisioned, but I am more confident in him than some of the potential grad transfers or 2019 freshmen being considered.

1 Like

Long time member of Michigan Scout/247.

umbob1 is legit.

3 Likes

Thanks. Just got back online and saw the question.

Wow, definitely not something needed around the program.

The dadā€™s tweet makes more sense now.

I donā€™t lend credence to it either, but Wright is not some disconnected nobody. Personally, I find a lot of his opinions worthwhile. Not Poole transferring because it just doesnā€™t make sense for Poole

I think his take on the odd basketball fit between Simpson and Poole is valid.

I think he also very much wants to be internet famous, and I do sorta think heā€™s nobody.

Maybe on a national scale, but within the Michigan community? Not even close.

He has scored more points for the University of Michigan than you have. I will gladly take his opinion and value it more than yours.

1 Like

He literally made up that Poole was transferring.

Did I miss something? I listened to the entire podcast and I recall him addressing the rumors of Poole potentially transferring which is something Iā€™ve seen numerous people floating around. I donā€™t think he ever explicitly stated that Poole was transferring. Just repeated the same rumors weā€™ve all seen and then said he knew a couple people in the program. What is the issue there?

1 Like

No, he didnā€™t.

1 Like

Someone posted a quote here where he said that there 70% odds Poole would transfer.

He gave his predicted odds based on his best guesses. The same way Dylan and Brendan did the exact same thing on their podcast.

1 Like

So to go back to my point - heā€™s not an insider with special access, heā€™s a guy guessing like the rest of us.