Michigan to host Virginia in Big Ten-ACC Challenge

Gonna guess we host UVA, Purdue at FSU, OSU at Duke.

Illinois is hosting Cuse

1 Like

Illinois matched up. I think we’ll get FSU, Duke, or UVA.

1 Like

Considering we already are playing @UNC (essentially) and vs. UK, I do NOT want Duke, esp since it’d be on the road. That’s 3 likely L’s

2 Likes

I want the big games. We saw that you can make the tourney with early losses this past year. If they go 1-2 they’ll be fine.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Big Ten Basketball 2022-23 Discussion

Teams left:

Michigan, OSU, Purdue

FSU, UVA, Duke

Purdue played home vs. FSU last year, OSU played home vs. Duke. So OSU can play @ FSU, Purdue play @ Duke, and Michigan vs. UVA, all without any doubling up on home/road. Final prediction. Don’t mess this up

1 Like

I’d rather not play two road games against top 5 teams and another neutral vs. top 10. That’s probably a 35% chance of 0-3, 50% chance of 1-2, and 15% chance of 2-1 or better? Don’t love those odds

3 Likes

Purdue @ FSU, so they opted to do the rematches. Which means it should be OSU @ Duke.

Apparently Duke and Purdue are in the same bracket in PK85 so that explains that

Michigan is really about to play @ UNC and @ Duke back to back years. After getting their home game cancelled in 2020

Yep, OSU/Duke which means we’re getting Virginia.

1 Like

Phew. Disaster averted.

1 Like

Tuesday 11/29. Makes sense with the travel to London coming after this game.

1 Like

Home game!

4 Likes

First team to 50 wins.

3 Likes

UVA seems like the best case scenario for Michigan and it’s a home game so that’s a plus. It’ll be a good prep for Wisconsin

2 Likes

Pitt @ NW is great for Sickos

10 Likes

Anyone know how good UVA is expected to be? Better or worse than a bubble team?

Versus Dick Bennett’s son? Hope we win by 100.

1 Like

The Torvik machine loves them