Michigan to host Seton Hall in 2021 Gavitt Games

4 Likes

O/U on amount of times they mention the '89 championship game?

7 Likes

Lame matchup. Gimme game.

• Providence at Wisconsin

Must-see TV :rofl:

7 Likes

None of the matchups with big east teams in this would have been exciting, none of them look like they will be anything better than a fringe ncaa team

3 Likes

I would argue if Villanova were in, they would be an interesting watch, but they are not and thus your point holds true

Seton Hall is projected 41st on Torvik. I think they will blow us out.

11 Likes

Do you think we should even show up or forfeit and schedule some practices in hopes of getting better?

1 Like

Should have given us the Howard Cooley matchup, could have called it the the Goodman game

10 Likes

Is our ACC game going to be home or away? We got jipped out of our home game last year with NC State’s issues.

4 Likes

We’re already home against UK this year. Probably better that one be a road game now

1 Like

We have road games against Oregon and UCF already

Well then I guess it’s the tiebreaker then :sweat_smile:. Do we have any other future home or road games? Quite the schedule we’ve got

I think this should mostly be up to date:

Unclear if everything from last year (i.e. @ Oregon) will just roll over to this year but I guess we’ll see.

1 Like

Hope you are right

1 Like

I need the vomit reaction emoji!!

1 Like

IIRC these games are early November. Seton Hall is a very experienced team so it could test us if we’re still working some things out

4 Likes

Nov 16th I believe.

Very experienced at losing

9 Likes

They have been a quality program for years now.