Michigan in TBT

Are Peedi (is that how he spelled it?) and Manny still playing?

Even though he may still be the best of that crew, I kinda feel like Crawford should sit this one out. I doubt he needs the money.

1 Like

Yeah I guess maybe Stauskas has lost it after taking a year off, but isn’t the G League a way way higher level of comp than the NBL?

I’m in for any team that has Jamal Crawford on it. He’ll lead the tournament in scoring.

1 Like

Walton averaged 17 and 10 his last GLegaue year. If the barrier to entry for point guard weren’t higher than a wing DWalt would have gotten a shot. Both are great, but I think Nik might be semi retired

It looks like Manny is on a decent (?) Israeli team this year. Sims looks like he fell to the second tier of Italian hoops and retired, but he’s 35.

3 Likes

Team needs more griiiiiit. I don’t want a Michigan TBT team without Novak on it.

3 Likes

Should he wear a business suit to play? Probably hasn’t played competitive hoops outside of maybe a local rec league since he left Michigan. Stu would be a better choice than Novak.

4 Likes

did you just say a team that might have DWalt on it that they aren’t gritty? I hope he doesn’t see this

7 Likes

No, I really hope he does see it.

3 Likes

@derrickwalton is a white collar player

4 Likes

This whole season I was begging for a Maverick Morgan comment to appear and inspire the team…Geo Baker sort of gave one, but uh, obviously not the same effect. :laughing:

1 Like

Been posting about this for a year, for awhile um had several nba guys but sort of a dearth of guys in the level below. Not the case anymore, um could put together a great tbt squad.

Sullinger and the Apple-Cheeked Gangster, Aaron Craft will be waiting. Let’s beat them again!

NGL the idea of seeing Trey Burke vs Aaron Craft again sounds PRETTY FUN

7 Likes

Did the buzz on this die? Did any of those players hit the “Like” button on that initial Tweet?

Stauskas liked the Instagram post. I read something that Jaaron Simmons was reaching out to some guys because he would be the coach of the team

2 Likes

:pensive:

1 Like

That’s a bummer. Felt like they could put together a contending team.

Such a buzzkill after the Michigan basketball account / TBT combined to put together a promo video and get everyone hype for something that wasn’t even going to happen

1 Like