Video: John Beilein, '13 Wolverines talk Final Four reunion

5 Likes

Sigh. That was OUR championship. I’d feel so much better today if that tournament didn’t end in nonsense.

7 Likes

However, still felt really good about that team, and that year. And the next! Such fun teams!

6 Likes

Yup. Still, after all this, got so close quite a few times and just didn’t get the ring.

1 Like

Great to see all four of them. That tournament was just amazing. Laughed out loud at Coach B. taking a picture of the vacated 2013 UofL championship. I didn’t know he was capable of throwing shade.

3 Likes

Stu and Novak were at the game tonight as well

5 Likes

And Chaundee, Eli, several others. Wasn’t just the '13 reunion, it was also just Michigan’s alumni weekend.

13 Likes

The title game had a bitter ending for sure, but still, demolishing VCU’s “Havoc” … Trey’s shot against Kansas … Nik on fire against Florida … McGary solving the SU zone and Morgan taking the big charge. Even in the final, Spike going off. A really fun year overall.

20 Likes

What is Mitch McGary doing these days? I really wish he and GR III had made the reunion. J-Mo too.

1 Like

Yeah, agreed. Absence notable in the picture posted in the gallery. McGary would have probably smiled enough for Horford too.

1 Like

You don’t want to know. I follow him on Instagram and wish I didn’t

1 Like

I unfollowed him a couple years back but I think he was starting some kind of cannabis company (duh). Can’t even find him now.

Ha didn’t even notice he wasn’t even on IG anymore. He got really into promoting conspiracies in his stories for awhile there

Thank you for reading The Internet so we don’t have to.

3 Likes

Here’s the halftime speeches:

Who are the tall guys that aren’t Horford? Is the guy with the beard and hat somehow McLimans?

EDIT: I guess so: Blake McLimans - Director of Enterprise Execution - RFX | REFE | LinkedIn

4 Likes