Michigan in TBT

Kind of vauge, and coming from the main MBB page? And Devin Funchess? I’m confused

If the team as stated is legit, that’s a relly good squad. I know I had been saying we could put together a legit TBT team

6 Likes

I’m confused by what TBT stands for.

The Basketball Tournament

Sure sounds like they’re putting a team together! I’m here for it. Really hope Jamal Crawford is actually playing

1 Like

Crawford, Stauskas, McGary…lets go!

I’m pretty fired up to see “Joe” Teske too

4 Likes

I’d wager good money that McGary isn’t anywhere close to “in shape”

5 Likes

If in shape means full of weed and pizza I’ll take that bet

7 Likes

Joe Teske? lol

1 Like

There is no way he’s not pushing 300

2 Likes

this team is unreal lol. i don’t know much about the TBT but they have to be the best team

3 Likes

They seem to have coordinated this with the TBT itself. Hadn’t seen that before. It used to be the teams were put together by captains

2 Likes

Do G Leaguers generally play in this?

I have seen some in it, yes. CJ Massinburg was MVP last year and he had just left the GLeague if that counts. The MVP in 2021 was a GLeaguer as well. I have to think X would be among the 5 best players in it if he plays

TBH they prob need the money more than a lot of the overseas guys that play

Don’t Syracuse and Marquette usually have loaded rosters?

2 Likes

Holy SH**! UM REDEMPTION TOUR 2023!

4 Likes

Yeah they have. OSU as well. And Notre Dame. They’ve been the most successful college type teams in TBT. Though the Syracuse team that won the championship only had 1 Syracuse alum that really did much, otherwise they were just random dudes

1 Like

This team would be awesome!

Burke
Walton
Simpson
Stauskas
Irvin
Crawford
Matthews
Chaundee Brown
Wilson
Kam Chatman
Teske
Morgan
Davis
Funchess

5 Likes

Thought I saw somewhere that Funchess was attempting to start a basketball career?

3 Likes

Round is a shape…

4 Likes