Michigan Apparel Discussion

DJ walked so Jordan could run

4 Likes
1 Like

Can we not agree that thereā€™s a nice middle ground between daisy dukes and Fab Five? This is where most of us should live. And if any of you guys really do go Stockton Quinones, please make sure I never see a picture of it.

1 Like

Yeah, five inch shorts donā€™t work for me. Iā€™m 6ā€™2" and going that short just means everyone gets to know what boxer briefs Iā€™m wearing that day.

1 Like

In time for football season ā€¦ I think these are cool. Plus NIL! (also available as a hoodie)

For some reason the URL in your post got garbled. Try this one to see all of the Turnover Buffs merch:

https://www.mden.com/search.html?S001=buffs&x=0&y=0

1 Like

Haā€¦pretty funny they are selling actual sunglasses. Wonder if thereā€™s a copyright risk with Cartier.

1 Like

Canā€™t copyright a shape. Cartier doesnā€™t call them Buffs. So probably not?

2 Likes

And I doubt Cartier is worried about competition from $25 sunglasses.

It wouldnā€™t be ā€œcompetitionā€ per se, it would be if they considered it a knockoff.

1 Like

Yeah, but I seriously doubt theyā€™d really care. Selling these at MDen is unlikely to move the needle for Cartier.

Unless they decided to be extremely petty, which I guess wouldnā€™t be surprising anymore.

Iā€™ve got a pair of the old school shorts coming my way too. I agree about baggy shorts making one look like a toddler, but Iā€™m not sure that everything needs to be 5ā€ lol. 7ā€ is a fine length too

1 Like

Yā€™all must have stubby legs if youā€™re worried about looking like a toddler.:rofl:

Found the JNCO jorts aficionado lol

I think youā€™re just mistaking olā€™ telekinetic for a man who is ashamed of his robust thighs!

Blue Fab 5ā€™s are back in stock at 19nine in a drop yesterday and should move pretty quick.

1 Like

I wish the M was stitched.

I think itā€™s stitched on the Legacy ones. But no pockets on regular length in Legacy collection and the other ones are 5 inch inseams.

As an owner of both, Iā€™ll trade the stitching for pockets all day everyday.

4 Likes
4 Likes