Michigan Apparel Discussion

I grabbed one of the satin jackets and it fits pretty true to size. Maybe a bit smaller than I expected. M&N’s fit used to run baggy, but they’ve switched that up to a more modern fit.

1 Like
2 Likes

Not bad looking, it’s all in women’s sizes, but they go up to 14M so be careful when ordering.

Were they going for the New Balance “dad shoe” look?

Looks like a pretty standard air max with some scaling in the design to me.

Wish I could chop the mini swoosh off the front, that will probably keep me from getting it.

3 Likes

I like your firmness of opinion there. Know your boundaries. Mine would be the scaly.

I would love a pair of AF1 or original Jordans in maize and blue.

2 Likes

They put out some Dunk Hi-Tops in maize and blue last year and that’s like 98% similar to a Jordan 1

2 Likes

They’ve done a few AF1s over the years (here’s one that I have). Jordan 1s is the big one they haven’t really done in a navy and yellow yet.

https://stockx.com/nike-air-force-1-low-michigan

I think they’re….ok. Love AM1s (especially the new ‘86 big bubbles), but these are meh. The leather toebox is a big negative, as all AM1 should have mesh.

They have done a mid in Mich colors and an OG high PE for the team. Would love to see a general release.

School related shoes are always hit or Miss for me but these player exclusives might be the best I’ve seen.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CrMtqH-utJE/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

1 Like

Yeah, the PEs have been cool but obv don’t do me much good :slight_smile:

And the only mid I’m aware of launched in 2013 and is…quite expensive…on the secondary market. Hopefully they’ll re-release.

Maize/Blue Terminators drop Tuesday on SNKR app. I don’t hate them if you don’t feel like dropping $200+ on a pair of M Dunks. Besides the Nike type on the heel, hard to tell the difference really.

3 Likes

5 Likes

I’d be all over those if I didn’t have pair of M lows already. I even thought of selling my OGs and just copping these, but I kind of have some history with them now and we only have 3 football losses since I bought them so … then again we have like 30+ bball losses in that same time period.

If any of y’all are into the 5 inch shorty shorts, 19nine just dropped their legacy collection.

2 Likes

5 inch shorts are the way to go in general imo. i feel like a toddler when shorts touch my knees. thank you jordan poole for changing fashion :pray:

2 Likes

2 pockets and back zip sold me on them. Love the other Legacy shorts they do, but the no pockets is a deal breaker.

DJ Wilson did it first.

2 Likes

People forget that

3 Likes