Game 7: Michigan vs. Gonzaga Open Thread

Dylan- what is the atmosphere like in the ballroom? From TV it looks pretty empty and awkward. What’s it like in person?

Beilein leaves and all of a sudden Dan Dakich is off the Michigan bandwagon and is taking shots at the Fab 5.

1 Like

Checking in from work today! Let’s go boys, 3 Ws in 3 days!

1 Like

Iowa State and North Carolina had really great crowds but those are the two schools I’ve seen fill 3-4 sections in the ball room. Gym is a lot emptier than it has been over the last couple of days.

1 Like

Hope Jalen sends that clip to Juwan…
Program access = Denied

That’s surprising. I think it’s crazy that any college basketball fan wouldn’t want to be in the gym for a matchup like Michigan vs. Gonzaga. I get it though. A lot of people making that trip are just fans of the school and not hardcore fans like us.

Lot of money on Gonzaga today

Atlantis is a very pricey place to go too.

Gotta consider the weather outside (very nice), the cost of tickets (high, I believe), the cost of everything else (high, I can confirm).

I believe a lot of people are here on travel packages that include tickets to just their team’s games.

3 Likes

Oh I see. I didn’t realize the entire tournament wasn’t included in the packages. Is the resort all inclusive?

It is not.

Jeez, I wouldn’t go to this even if I had the money.

Woof. Yeah I can see how that’s gonna be a pricey trip.

If you are ever going to go to one preseason tournament, it needs to be Maui. Hands down the best on every level.

2 Likes

Dick Vitale is more tolerable without an ACC team playing.

2 Likes

I thought Maui also wasn’t all inclusive? That’s why I haven’t had it high on my list. The only Holiday tournament I’ve hit was the Legends Classic in Brooklyn in 2014. Famous for the fanbase’s first and last “Ricky Doyle” chant. I think I’m going to hit the tournament at MSG next year too.

1 Like

But have you been to Uncasville?

2 Likes

Stupid Franz

X with more sloppy play. Been an issue all season