Michigan Apparel Discussion

Wife and I both got this shirt this week. She got blue and I got white.

I also bought this.

1 Like

How are those? I haven’t managed to grab a t-shirt from 19nine yet. Do they say what blend they are on the tag?

They’re still shipping. I will let you know once they arrive.

2 Likes

Really wanted that to be a Danny Rojas shirt instead of a 90s phrase throwback.

2 Likes

They do not say what percentage of cotton/poly on the tag. They feel really nice though. I’m guessing it’s a 50/50 blend.

1 Like

My Eli Shirsy (and other sweatshirts) showed up today. Thanks again!

2 Likes

Michigan sweatpants back in stock at Homefield. Don’t love their new t-shirts, but their hoodies and pants are still on point. Pricey, but will quickly be your go to pair.

1 Like

Michigan 19Nine hoodie marked down to $32 from it’s usual price of $65

The Fab 5-era shorts are back in stock!

1 Like

I just got my pair. They’re very nice. A big upgrade in material over the 1989 replica version. @hack, these are the ones you’ve been coveting for a while.

No, I’ve got a pair of those. I want/need the '89 shorts.

1 Like

If only we could get these materials, with pockets. That’s the holy grail for me.

1 Like

Out of stock right meow, but you can have them notify you when they’re back in. I love 19Nine, but these are better. Especially if you want a fit more reminiscent of what the Fab Five wore.

2 Likes

The version I bought is so-so. Not having the stitching really makes a difference. Plus, the pockets are shallow. Every time I sit at my desk chair with them on, my phone falls out.

They now have the replica version, with pockets. Also the home-white 1989 & '92 shorts:

3 Likes

Haven’t seen the navy blue or white 1992 short in xxxl since i first checked back in May 2022. I did get the yellow, but the navy blue is what u really want. Mitchell and Ness sold out too.

1 Like

My wife got me the maize jump man jersey back in December. Great quality and it certainly looks the part. I’d recommend it for anyone looking for a maize jersey, if you can get ahold of one. Apparently they’re in and out of stock all the time.

3 Likes

Homefield has a limited Michigan drop until Friday at 4:00. Highly recommend the joggers if you can justify a $70 pair of sweats. They added a Michigan basketball shirt also.

3 Likes

Mich practice shorts $35 at 19nine

2 Likes

Does anyone know how Mitchell and Ness jackets are cut? The chart says XL is 49 and 2XL is a 52, which seem a little bigger than the charts I typically see.