Michigan announces signing of Christian Anderson Jr., Durral Brooks

13 Likes

Thanks for sharing this. Those 2 commits look good!

Any updates on Aaliya? I’ve heard next semester but not sure whether that is confirmed or rumor.

1 Like

No updates other than he isn’t here now.

I know this is off topic and I realize this isn’t an “ask me anything” thread, but what happened to the Pod? I loved the Moving Screen and The Pin Down. Are they lost to history?

2 Likes

Maybe Dylan has to create 2 stickies: 1. for his podcast situation (hes working on it and needs a partner) and 2. Aaliya’s status (no we dont know anything more than its all up in the air)

I feel like these two things have popped up in every thread.

11 Likes

Maybe Dylan should release a Moving Screen pod to briefly discuss Aaliya’s status and clear things up for everyone?

5 Likes

easy solution: lee aaliya new co-host of the moving screen

7 Likes

The Moving Screen is one of my favorite podcasts. However, I read Dylan loud and clear about the challenges to putting it together this year. As much as I love the podcast, I see it as bonus content. As long as we continue to see the high quality opponent previews, post game recaps, recruiting insights and engaged forum moderating from Dylan that makes this site so great , I’m good without the podcasts. By the way, Dylan, I’m kind of in awe that you manage it all so smoothly.

3 Likes

I want to do some sort of pod, I just need to figure out something that works. The Moving Screen thing is much more of a Brendan thing. He’s just doing a bunch of other stuff and isn’t going to U-M/MSU games regularly which makes it tough.

Hoping to figure something out but stay tuned for now.

3 Likes

Great. You’re really good at it,

Is Stu doing his pod these days? I wonder if that would be an option

2 Likes

He’s doing a pod with Stauskas this year, I believe.

1 Like

Yeah he did that last year. I listened to it occasionally.