Mailbag Questions

Need a few Mailbag Qs now that there’s finally a break between games. Send em here.

Do you expect M’s transition offense to be more aggressive going forward? Maybe it’s just me but I haven’t noticed a lot of easy transition baskets or transition 3’s. I think the opportunity is there.

1 Like

Bench players are outplaying starters in a couple instances (i.e. Robinson over Dawkins and Wagner over Doyle), at least as of recently. Are the roles of bench vs starter likely to change based recent play or is Beilein using the production off the bench in a “microwave” or energy role?

1 Like

Is it reasonable to expect Moritz Wagner to ever play around 30 minutes a game at the center spot this season? Or do you think we will continue to see the 20/20 split with Doyle as we approach conference play.

1 Like

When will we see the Spike Albrecht we all know and love?

1 Like

Will we see more of Wilson at the four position? He seemed comfortable with short- to mid-range shots in the scrimmage (and his so far limited action). Given Wagner’s emergence so far, could we see a W-W combo? While not physically imposing, the combined length and athleticism could provide a significant shot-blocking threat.

Is there a chance anyone transfers out with our increased depth?