June 15th 2016 offers?

Who gets one?
Thornton Jr.
Battle
Murray
Langford- if visits
Swanigan - if visits
Leaf- if visits

If we get Eron Harris, we have current 2 schollies for 2015 (Hatch, Levert) 2 for 2016 (Bielfeldt, Albrecht)
Take the 2016 studs if they wanna commit first…heck take 4 of em if its hot!!

I believe Swanigan participated in last summer’s practice camp so he does not need to visit again to be offered.

Also expect Winston to be in the hunt for one on offer day though I think (hope) that Thornton is given first shake since the interest seems fairly mutual.

Junior offer day is always fun, hopefully we have better luck with our 2016 June offers than our 2014 ones.

It sounds like Thornton will get the offer before Winston.

It sounds like Thornton will get the offer before Winston.

I agree with the quotes from Winston saying he “thinks” he is in line for an offer “this summer” but he’s met the requirements and I wouldn’t put it outside the realm of reason for him to get a June offer. That said, I agree I think we can be a little more selective early on.

I wonder if Seth Towns and Matthew Moyer get offers? Think if they do we might get commitments from both.

I really hope we hold off on Towns and Moyer. Too early for those guys.

Leaf, Leaf, and Leaf!! Man I hope that kid visits. What a talent.

TJ Leaf is visiting.

Solid. Roll out the red carpet and all the prominent alums.

That’s what I hope the staff does at the Elite Camp, try to bring back all the guys making the league to help recruit the kids.

It’s a tough time to try to bring a bunch of alumni around. NBA season just wrapping up and guys probably going on vacation and all the NBA guys from last year’s team are in draft workouts.

TJ Leaf is visiting.

Hasn’t he already visited? Or am I thinking of someone else?

TJ Leaf is visiting.

Hasn’t he already visited? Or am I thinking of someone else?

This will be his 2nd time and he will probably get an offer.

Leaf set to visit May 19th.

I really hope we hold off on Towns and Moyer. Too early for those guys.

Based on what?

What about Jamal Murray, does he get an offer? Hope we somehow have at least 4 ships in 16 with so many prospects.

Towns and Moyer - - I simply think Swanigan & Leaf are better…based on film I have watched. Think most would agree with that…but I guess we will see what coaches think.
Yes to Murray.
fyi - Moyer to visit Xavier May 10th…

First offers that I think go out:
Thornton
Leaf
Battle
Towns
Swanigan
Maybe Teske - but he’s hurt right now
I think Thornton grabs his offer before they have a chance to offer Cassius Winston.

Leaf, Thornton, Battle, and Towns will most assuredly get offers on the 15th or shortly after. Winston will probably get one as well. Now before anyone sees the obvious discrepancy between that many offers and schollys available, let’s only fantasize about all of those kids actually coming. If for some reason 3 or more of those kids do accept immediately ( highly doubtful ) we can watch the creative abilities of the staff in manufacturing eventual openings, because we surely wouldn’t turn down any combination of Leaf, Thornton, and Battle. Leaf will be on campus the 19th per Sam Webb, and there is a high probability that Thornton and Battle show for the elite camp. Growing chatter about Battle and Thornton wanting to play together, and Thortons known preference for our " style " could possible bode well. Towns is the most likely to bite the hook first in my opinion, but who really knows. Transfers are inevitable if we somehow pull off a recruiting bonanza.

I’m hoping for 4 in 2016.

Thornton, Battle, Leaf, (Center)