June 15th 2016 offers?

Wish list, Josh and Justin Jackson, DTJ and Tyus Battle.

I like JBlair’s list a lot more.

Josh Jackson would be a stud, but I find JBlair’s list more likely and a little more aligned with my hopes.

I think Towns will get an early offer. Will he wait out OSU for a bit? It looks like Matta is heavily going after him so far as of yet.

Josh Jackson’s mom is getting paid by Under Armour for the AAU team she started and she sits on the HS team’s bench. That sound like a Beilein recruit to you?

@seth_towns17
Visited The University of Michigan today. Hands down the best visit I’ve been on thus far

Josh Jackson's mom is getting paid by Under Armour for the AAU team she started and she sits on the HS team's bench. That sound like a Beilein recruit to you?

Yes! excited

…OK no. shoulder shrug

Yes, why not?

Josh Jackson’s mom is getting paid by Under Armour for the AAU team she started and she sits on the HS team’s bench. That sound like a Beilein recruit to you?

So if Dan Dakich and Benji Burke were paid why did Beilien recruit their Sons?? Whats the difference in this situation? Why must you think there is anything underhanded or inappropriate about that situation? AAU teams get a lot of kids exposure and College Scholarships. I commend her for taking on such a task.

I think Towns will get an early offer. Will he wait out OSU for a bit? It looks like Matta is heavily going after him so far as of yet.

I think Matt has got it pegged. If OSU jumps in on Towns then it will be difficult to land him. Let’s face it, Trey would have killed for an offer from Motta coming out of HS. Towns will certainly get a glowing report from him, and maybe Déjà Vu all over again. We may well get a couple bites after the offer date, but than we will sweat out the next two years watching the vultures circle as everybody “blows up.” This is such a vicious game. But we deserve a break after the Booker and Kennard let downs. Hopefully some of these kids have drempt about us all their lives and wanna be here.

If OSU gets Bragg or Ahmad, I don’t see a Towns offer.

He said in his Scout interview that he isn’t hearing OSU all that much.

If OSU gets Bragg or Ahmad, I don't see a Towns offer.

Agreed. Man are the Bucknuts going to be tough in the future, with or without Bragg and Ahmad. But they will probably be heavily involved right to the end with both.

He said in his Scout interview that he isn’t hearing OSU all that much.

Haha yeah, that was a typo. I meant to say isn’t hence the question of waiting out OSU despite a potential early offer from Beilein.

Need some help with Towns. Sounds like he may in fact get offered on June15th.
I am not too impressed by film Ive seen…but it is just film. Has anyone seen him play? Typically you only offer studs with these early offers. Is he worthy? Someone tell me he is worthy of one with the likes of Thornton, Battle, Leaf, Swanigan…
I want to feel good about this…but need more info on this kid and why he is deserving of such an early offer.

Pretty simple. Michigan likes him and thinks he’s a fit and he has a lot of mutual interest. What’s the gain in slow playing him? He’s playing well this spring and should rise in upcoming recruiting rankings.

He’s a long forward that can shoot it… Two things that Michigan loves.

I swear in every other thread you are wondering why the staff doesn’t offer more prospects…

The staff mention repeatedly that they want kids that are “breaking down the doors” to get into Michigan. Seth Towns at least meets that qualifier with the number of visits. Furthermore, as Dylan points out, he’s 6-7+ with length and can shoot the ball, traits and skills the staff likes.

Michigan offered Donnal and Hatch on the June 15 offer date despite them not being “studs”.

Yep. I suspect Towns could climb into the top-100 this summer if he has a strong July as well. Most people were impressed with his game in Fort Wayne.

Towns looks great to me. Just need strength and a higher release (which is a product of strength).

I would temper expectations w/ Leaf and Swanigan…

Thornton Jr/Winston
Battle/Murray
Moyer
Towns

Who would be mad at that?

Thornton Jr/Winston Battle/Murray Moyer Towns

Who would be mad at that?

I wouldn’t. Honestly I think I will be less concerned about the rest of the class if Michigan can land Thornton Jr. alone. But yeah, that list is reasonable and has a fair amount of mutual interest to my knowledge.