If we don't land Grantham

I’m not to worried about it. Much rather go all out for Bolden, and there’s still Wilson.

I’m not going to give up hope based on one visit and some crystal ball changes. He will go where he wants to go. He would be a really solid addition to the team if he does commit (which I hope he does). If he doesn’t though, I do like that it leaves the door open for Jonah Bolden a lot more, and I’d say put the full court press on him.

Getting Grantham doesn’t mean we cut ties with Bolden, does it? I’d be upset if we banked a scholly and let Bolden go elsewhere.

Getting Grantham doesn't mean we cut ties with Bolden, does it? I'd be upset if we banked a scholly and let Bolden go elsewhere.

I was not meaning to imply that getting Grantham closes the door on Bolden. However, if both Wilson and Grantham Go Blue, I don’t see room for Bolden with his schedule. Just unfortunate.

One of Grantham or Wilson committing would mean nothing in our recruitment of Bolden IMO. But if both did (and I would hope we wouldn’t take both, JMO), it would.

I hope we get Bolden and Grantham.