Gregg Glenn III enters transfer portal

Dylan coming back to the board with a “How Michigan Can Unlock Nimari Burnett’s Potential” post after all of this

4 Likes

Dylan’s silence will be deafening

silent but deadly

You rang, sir?

6 Likes

No surprise to me. Everyone should have known that he came to M witn bf Jett. When Jett hit the
exit for the nba I assume Gregg figured that was it for him at M.:thinking:

3 Likes

That’s next year

1 Like

Speak for yourself. I’m already planning the shenanigans . Burn baby burn

There were rumors a few weeks ago that some player was homesick. I thought it must be Glenn. And with his best friend gone, I thought he’d be the first one to jump in.

If it was indeed him, I am sure he’ll go to a Florida school.

5 Likes

Weird question - we know what’s going on but when outsiders see player after player leaving Michigan whether via transfer, decommit or the NBA do they see the program in turmoil especially with the season Michigan just had? Or are there just so many transfers/departures in CBB these days that everyone is just concerned with their own departures?

Ultimately the answer to this question doesn’t matter but I’m interested in the outside perception.

4 Likes

We are off the radar right now so I don’t think there’s any perception.

4 Likes

Things are dire out there. When my mom heard the news about Gregg Glenn transferring earlier today, she texted me to make sure I was doing okay.

10 Likes

I don’t think this is the place to ask

2 Likes

She texted me earlier, completely unrelated to Glenn.

13 Likes

Sure seems like UM gets more than their share of four-star busts…Barnes, Glenn, Jace, Tschetter (maybe he was a 3 but was ranked second in the state of Minnesota). I don’t follow other teams close enough to know if this is common? Also wonder if we now just take kids with the most stars, unlike Beilein who actually evaluated each player himself…wish we’d done more research on some of those guys.

2 Likes

I don’t think any of the people you mentioned were 4 stars

2 Likes

I thought Barnes, Glenn, and Will were.

2 Likes

yes it’s common. Beilein was a master evaluator sure but he didn’t do everything himself

1 Like

Barnes, Glenn and Jace all were 4 star, I just looked each one up. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

there is no way Jace was a 4 star. that sounds biggity bogus

17 Likes

yeah he was 400th in the composite. what are you on about my dogg

1 Like