Gregg Glenn III enters transfer portal

The problem with this approach is that you won’t have a relationship with the guys in the portal.

4 Likes

Be careful! “Papa Steve’s protein bar“ may be a euphemism

1 Like

You’ll have to build all your relationships in the handshake lines after games lol.

But yeah good point. But I could see a program looking for an added edge only focusing minimally on recruiting, or at least focusing on making guys top 10 lists. Instead of 70/30 recruiting/transfers, more like 40/60.

to clarify - you said in your post that michigan needs two more players. are you saying you think they’re likely to do that, or is it your opinion that they need two more players and it’s unclear if that’s actually the plan?

Not sure how things will play out, and anyone saying they know is just guessing I assume.

It just seems like U-M has still been recruiting for multiple spots lately with Cleveland, Nkamhoua, Phillips link, I’m sure there are others behind the scenes.

My only request is that they get everything done this week and next so I can enjoy vacation the following week :rofl:

10 Likes

in any case there are only two weeks to seal the deal right? the portal closes May 11?

Players have to enter by then, but commitments can happen whenever

3 Likes

Portal closes May 11th for non-graduates to enter. Doesn’t mean they have to be committed on anything like that.

ah ok so that’s the last day for new names

I’m guessing this wave of portal entries (Glenn + a couple football players) is because classes ended last Tuesday.

9 Likes

i’m having a great time over here imagining the state of the board when, in a three-hour span during Dylan’s vacation (hopefully while he’s out of cell phone service),

1. Nkamhoua announces he’s signing with Liège Basket
  2. four new exciting guys enter the portal that a) we all want b) that Juwan has prior relationships with and c) are at a position of need
  3. and then Michigan puts out a twitter graphic with just the current guys we know of that says like “finalized squad :triumph::triumph::triumph:

it’s gonna be glorious

7 Likes

I’m a little worried that saying when I’m going on vacation is going to encourage ya’ll to burn this place down while I’m sitting on the beach :rofl:

9 Likes

fully expecting this to happen

just realized your username is a reflection of a common meme about last year’s roster construction:

12 Likes

we will behave nicely

we might as well start a new topic about my name the amount of times its been talked about on this forum lol

2 Likes

the reason i’m on this forum nonstop is so i can catch boutros’s posts before he edits

3 Likes

I voted farting

2 Likes

didn’t realize that the filter does not apply to text inside a poll…

Just leave @BigBoutros in charge. Everything will be fine.

4 Likes