Good read on Swanigan, college hoops recruiting

from Rick Bozich.

Just came across this also. My guess is the unnamed player is either Anton Gill or Shaq Aaron formerly of L’Ville. Reading stuff like this sheds some light on maybe why JB misses out on some of the top tier guys…they may not want to be coached as much and spend practice time working on the basics like dribbling, passing with two hands, etc.

Just came across this also. My guess is the unnamed player is either Anton Gill or Shaq Aaron formerly of L'Ville. Reading stuff like this sheds some light on maybe why JB misses out on some of the top tier guys...they may not want to be coached as much and spend practice time working on the basics like dribbling, passing with two hands, etc.

Yeah, I would definitely guess the player was one of Louisville’s transfers so those names make sense. Both were top-50 kids that played very limited roles as freshmen.

Ugghhh. This is why hoops recruiting is dirtier than dirt. So many hangers on feed into this mentality. Just look at our own Jon Horford. He was seemingly bright and mature and he still got suckered by a bunch of delusional crap about his abilities. He was the same mediocre player at Florida as he was at Michigan, but his people thought they knew better than the Michigan coaching staff. How did that work out for him?