Game 9: Northwestern at Michigan Open Thread

Watching the pregame and Ben Brust just mentioned that Isaiah Livers is on pace for a 50/40/90 season at 15 PPG and no one’s talking about it as a great year and I must admit, I had no idea Zay was that efficient this year.

Also in his last two years combined he is 66 for 69 from the free throw line. Pretty absurd!

5 Likes

Hopefully Audige will see Smith guarding him and start jacking crazy shots.

2 Likes

Watching the pregame and I’m wondering if BTN just let the guys do their own hair and make-up. Maybe a covid precaution. Or is there really a discernable dip in off camera talent between BTN and bigger networks?

1 Like

Michigan opens the game with Hunter Dickinson guarding Robbie Beran. Interesting.

Nance with an immediate foul is big

2 Likes

Phantom foul on Nance. I’ll have another!

Franz on Nance. Hmmmmm.

1 Like

Forgot how much I personally despise playing against Billy Donlan since he willingly left us for Northwestern.

1 Like

Donlon isn’t with Northwestern anymore. He’s the HC at UMKC

3 Likes

I like Franz on Nance

He’s at UMKC.

3 Likes

Called it early!

After this start, Dickinson is definitely a four year player

6 Likes

Oh wow totally missed that! Thought the assistant coach with the mask on that was jumping up and down on all fours after a turnover was him.

3 bad passes ooof

May consider not throwing the ball away

Franz needs to take that three. Just cause the first one rimmed out shouldn’t change the trigger

Lets go! Protect home court!

1 Like

Franz has the weirdest bounces off of the rim. Is he still shooting with some kind of sidespin?

5 Likes

“Michigan with uncharacteristic turnovers here early.” I wish

7 Likes