Game 7: Michigan at Nebraska Open Thread

Trey Burke did it pretty much every time he came downcourt.

2 Likes

A relatively stress free game

1 Like

Yeah Hunter!

Monster hunter strikes again

1 Like

Just like all games, right?

2 Likes

Yeah, but Trey was on our team

5 Likes

Very good win. Like all wins

8 Likes

Have to be happy with Hunter and Smith tonight. Those were my 2 question marks coming into the season. Lot of season left but really pleased to see what those two have been doing

4 Likes

GREAT game by Smith

5 Likes

Nice win. Need to make hay with this early schedule. Brutal back part.

3 Likes

Looks like Kenpom is starting to get dialed in.

1 Like

Kenpom line was 9. He continuously underestimates this team and clearly has some sort of inherent bias that prevents him from objectively analyzing Michigan.

1 Like

We beat Ken Pom!

Michigan knocks off Nebraska, 80-69, and picks up its first road win of the season. Wolverines got great efforts from Mike Smith, Franz Wagner and Hunter Dickinson.

10 Likes

Isiah Livers had 17 points, 5 rebounds, and 4 assists. You need to include him.

4 Likes

Not sure if it was mentioned, John Higgins on the ref crew

3 Likes

I’m not saying that block on Smith should be a charge. But I am saying it’s hilarious that’s a block, in light of the charges called at the start of the season.

1 Like

Other teams have losses?? What are those??

3 Likes

Very happy with this win. First road game, conference game, and it’s a double digit win and the spread is covered. If Nebraska doesn’t hit 4 or 5 ridiculous shots it’s close to a 20 point blowout. Pretty much every starter had moments where they looked in control on offense, and Franz finally broke out. Really great to see the offense humming without Hunter dominating the game offensively. Especially on 12 days rest, very pleased.

7 Likes

Well said.

1 Like