Game 7: Michigan at Nebraska Open Thread

Who brought the hot take artist around?

1 Like

Damn brooks, ya mad?

I donā€™t think McGowan thinks heā€™s ever not been fouled when shooting any shot.

6 Likes

That looked like a good block from Eliā€¦ wish they woulda gave us a replay.

3 Likes

I mean no team is going to play perfectly. Obviously a disappointing stretch but the spread was 8 and weā€™re still up 7. Find me a team thatā€™s going to play a perfect game against any B1G team, even Nebraska.

2 Likes

Looking forward to the Mike Smith portion of Five Key Plays from that stretch. Kept us afloat offensively.

3 Likes

Dickinson has played 30 minutes so far and will need to play 32+ until Austin Davis is back if Johns keeps the mental mistakes up. Not a best case scenario there for sure lol.

McGowans is annoying. I get itā€™s a ā€œsavvyā€ move to step in front of players and stop, but itā€™s cheap and shouldnā€™t be rewarded

1 Like

HD needed to be smarter about that though. Thatā€™s an easy call for the official.

It was clean

Only possibility is the follow through but I think thatā€™s a terrible call.

Johns has not played this half??

Still really puzzled by our lineup when we got up 13. Felt like a lifeline to Nebraska. Just needed 3-4 more minutes of our best 5

1 Like

He looked totally lost in half 1, Iā€™m not surprised that Juwan gave Williams a shot. That didnā€™t work too well either though.

Hey I didnā€™t say it was the wrong call. Itā€™s just kind of a cheap move. Itā€™s one thing to use your body to get in front of the guy so he canā€™t get past you, but to step in front and stop on a dime is weak sauce. He tried to do it on the other one he was complaining about not getting the call too

If itā€™s on the follow through, thatā€™s a god awful call hah

BALL DONT LIE
-Sheed

1 Like

Look, Iā€™m just saying that Michigan is the worst team in the big ten and itā€™s time to fire Juwan. Nothing controversial.

2 Likes

Letā€™s take a moment to appreciate Eli who is defending 6ā€™8ā€ Banton

13 Likes

I remember appreciating that move much more when Trey Burke used to do it!

1 Like