Game 7: Michigan at Nebraska Open Thread

Merry Christmas to the UMhoops community! I hope to win the TV over from the NFL game today or else I’ll be forced to watch on the Fox Sports App… Go Blue!

13 Likes

And you’re in Minnesota, right? Good luck with that! Hope you get a Christmas miracle!

1 Like

Merry Christmas UMhoops! Love the community here and love how much I learn about hoops from all the smart folks at site and in the forums. Go blue!

15 Likes

Yep, not liking my chances!

Seriously. An internet sports community where we consistently learn something. Love it.

7 Likes

Merry Christmas to all!

7 Likes

Weird having so many sports on at one time but cool too. Merry Christmas to everyone

1 Like

All I want for Christmas is a Franz breakout game.

I think rust is more likely given the layoff. Nebraska has played much more recently. They might look more crisp than us

I’m Jewish so I can’t have that high of expectations for Christmas anyway.

2 Likes

Merry Christmas / Happy Holidays everyone. Now let’s bring home a W. GO BLUE! Maize or blue unis today.

1 Like

Full disclosure I bet Nebraska +8. Hope I am wrong. Nebraska keeping things close against Wisconsin in the 1H impressed me and the whole “Michigan players and coaches don’t seem to happy about playing in Lincoln Nebraska at 6pm on Christmas” thing is enough for me.

I can promise I won’t overreact to a loss in this game. But a double digit win may cause me to over-hype how good this team is!

1 Like

The players changed there mind about the Christmas game per Isaiah Livers in a interview with 247 M the other day.

Fingers crossed that extended rest equals an offensive drubbing from Michigan

…led by Franz!

1 Like

Same lineup for Michigan: Smith, Brooks, Wagner, Livers and Dickinson. Nebraska starteing Banton, Allen, McGowens, Mayen and Ouedraogo.

Refs: John Higgins, Kelly Pfeifer, Brooks Wells

Slow start as expected but I think our defense is going to be just fine here.

1 Like

Good job Eli!

Nebraska is trying hard to go inside