Game 22: Ohio State at Michigan Open Thread

Johns has hit the floor something like four times already.

I’ll say it again. They aren’t “good looks” when the people taking them are bad shooters.

Someone take the lid off the basket please

This game looks like my high school’s freshman team is playing. What a wreck

2 Likes

With how many open shots this teams miss you have to be excited about the talent infusion coming next year combined with a healthy Livers and a PG who can shoot.

Simpson shooting 3s, even if open st top of the key, is not a recipe for success.

1 Like

Brooks and Wagner have missed 3 wide open 3s. Wagner came in here as a shooter and needs to shoot to be who we want him to be, and Brooks is our best healthy shooter.

1 Like

It’s weird how badly some of Wagner’s shots miss given his reputation going into the year. It’s one thing to miss short or long, but he misses to the side all the time. Tells me the rotation isn’t very smooth.

ANOTHER GRINDER GAME? Just remarkable how many open shots not going in. Brooks still missing layups.

I’ll take Livers as our best shooter when healthy.

1 Like

I meant that Livers is hurt so currently Brooks is our best shooter, since Livers can’t play

1 Like

As long as U-M has one more point than the other team, I’m good.

If he can pass to midcourt, maybe they can have him put a folding chair at the top of the three point line, sit on the chair, and shoot from there.

1 Like

Hey Dakich!

This smells like the kind of game where the refs let them kill each other early, then they start calling everything either at the end of the 1st or the start of the 2nd. Whichever team figures out what a foul is after that wins.

2 Likes

Wagner misses a key bunny layup every game.

What a terrible sequence for Franz. The airball and then blown by on defense for an easy layup.

Wagner himself has said he needs to do more than shoot 3’s. Right now he is a bad shooter from 3.

Thee shots aren’t close from Wagner