Game 22: Michigan at Michigan State Open Thread

If Langford comes back next year, which I can’t imagine he will even though Eagle just suggested it, would he be working on a pHD?? I’m only half joking.

1 Like

Half of their scholarships are 4/5 position players. I can’t see Izzo sliding guards or 3s to the 4 for long stretches

Take your time, hunter

Hall posting up Franz. Hoggard driving at Dickinson. Langford step back. Love it.

7 Likes

Has the number of clock issues increased this year? Feels like it’s happening in most games this year

1 Like

Even the clock is trying to muck it up and wreck the flow.

3 Likes

I suspect it’s just perception. I distinctly recall sitting around for close to ten minutes during the Michigan / Montana game in the NCAAs a couple of years back.

What goes through Langford’s mind when he goes into a pull up long 2 with 28 seconds on the clock

9 Likes

Did they change the shot clock sponsor/manufacturer this year? I feel like there has been an immense amount of clock issues this year.

1 Like

that langford shot in transition was hilarious even for him

10 Likes

Ugh 1-8 to start

Like the way the offense is moving generally. Just gotta make shots

8 Likes

We should run the play where we put the round orange thing in the ten foot thing

2 Likes

Good defense or bad offense?

Much more free flowing game than the first time so far

Weird that I feel no nervous energy. Partly the game not having stakes and partly confidence.

1 Like

I can’t imagine the MSU staff looked at the tape from last game and thought “gee, if only we could get more contested mid/range jumpers early in the shot clock.” And if they did, they might have bigger problems.

2 Likes

Marble was ready to spot up from 20. I love this MSU team so much

7 Likes

Tied at 5 at the U16. Michigan is just 2-of-9 from the floor but feels like there’s generally good flow to the offense.

4 Likes

This rim feels like it’s screwed on extra tight. No friendly rolls.

1 Like