Game 22: Michigan at Iowa Open Thread

Anyone know a tall Michigan fan that happens to live in Iowa City? Might need them at the 5 tonight

Nice one x

This game is incredibly ugly and frustrating to watch. Can we get Poole and Teske back please?

1 Like

Yeah gotta get those two back into the game. The offense is ugly

Defense has been very good so far. Getting great looks on O. If they stay out of foul trouble, have to like the good guys the way it’s started. Just need Poole and Teske on the court.

Iowa in the bonus for the next 11:48… something to keep an eye on.

Iowa has 3 OBs already.

Brooks has to stop missing those bunny shots.

1 Like

Jon Teske picks up his second foul immediately after checking back into the game.

Livers and Teske both have two fouls with 11:42 to play in the first half.

And Teske gets another one because we blow a rebound on a missed free throw. You have to be f’n kidding me.

That was freaking terrible

Are their rims mic’d up extra loud or are guys just putting up unusually ugly bricks?

Bad call on Teske, but the way it’s being called that was always going to get called. Gonna have to do it tonight with Teske getting only a handful of first half minutes

Heavy jump shots?!

Shoot the lights out iggy

Bad shot Poole.

“Iggy can shoot with either hand” - another talking point achieved!

1 Like

You’re already in the bonus, don’t play soft on Cook. Put him on the line. Johns can foul too.

I don’t know - there’s so much time left in the half, I think you’ve got to be a little careful.