Game 2: Holy Cross at Michigan Preview

My prediction: there will be many hot takes in the forums after this game. Sets up perfectly for this to be a closer-than-expected contest. Holy Cross can shoot some, have a rim protector, and play a zone defense.

1 Like

I am expecting (hoping) Michigan’s 3-point shooting will be much better this game. Look for Poole, Livers and Brooks to light it up.

Yeah I think this game will be closer than the George Washington game to start the true event.

I also think Livers plays more than Iggy tomorrow given his defense and going up against the Princeton offense.

Love watching a well executed Princeton offense. wish this game was on tv. Think it will be somewhat close.

A slow start and /or foul trouble would bother me. No slow start please!

If Poole can make it through the entire game without losing his man on a back door cut, I will be mightily reassured…

1 Like

Weird that the line for this game has yet to be released, similar to the Norfolk State game which I dont think got put out until like 5pm on gameday.

Does Bdubs have BTN plus? Can anyone stream the game for the rest of us on FB live or something?

Check sportstream365.com right before the game

Thanks! Appreciate it.

BTN Plus missing a lot of revenue by not charging for single games. I’d pay $3.99 or something to watch the game. Just can’t justify $10 for the month for one game.

Probably the wrong game to make this wish. I’ll take the over on 1 backdoor cut.

The line is up. Michigan -20, over/under 133 1/2. Sorry, but I don’t think we cover.

Hit under hard, avg bet size on Holy Cross +20.5

It looks like there will be a replay Monday at 3:30pm on BTN too.

This was a very profitable strategy.