Game 12: Presbyterian at Michigan Open Thread

Livers back on the bench no ice or heating packs

4 Likes

That’s more like it Nunez!

1 Like

Groin injury for livers??

Thats what I thought

.3 PPP… taking a line from Dylan, not great.

1 Like

Gonna be a lot of variability with a muscle pull like that. I could see it lingering for a while or being fine in a week

That shot clock violation was hilarious. The dude who got passed to was already walking back to the other side like “yup, this is a common thing” while the guy who had no clue what the clock was at looked like he got shot.

Good way to finish Eli with a dunk when you’re having trouble with lay ups and floaters.

Also one could argue that the shot clock violation was in the top half of their possessions so far for not giving Michigan a fast break

1 Like

Didn’t that player obviously pass the ball when he got fouled? Why’s he shooting?

Would like to see more of that…he is capable of dunking on people…

Gotta control your emotions but I don’t blame 0 at all. Got hit with an absolutely garbage second foul and just got absolutely clobbered twice on offense with no call.

Let’s leave the rushed heat checks in the bag, lol

1 Like

Interesting not to give Franz the free throws…

1 Like

Offense looking a bit ragged. Probably the unusual lineups.

Noticed that Livers is wearing an ice pack and was helped to his feet in that last timeout.

Looks like coming back to the bench he was moving ok…he was demonstrating a lay up to Franz and was balancing on one foot fwiw

6 Likes

Poor Nunez…3 of our teams 4 fouls lol

1 Like

Actually holding an interesting convo about Juwan’s approach to coaching!

2 Likes