Game 11: Oregon at Michigan Open Thread

Goodness, couldn’t have asked for a worse start at home…

1 Like

Livers has a brutal shot selection

Started out bad in all 3 Atlantis games. I’m learning not to panic…yet.

2 Likes

I can definitely do with less midrange stuff, but I’m absolutely fine with Livers taking more shots. He’s not the guy you harp on for shot selection.

2 Likes

And the third-best eFG% in the Big Ten.

5 Likes

This offense really stagnant and bewildered

I don’t like how we utilize Livers. He can’t take people off the dribble. So what’s the point of getting him the ball in the midrange? It’s a bad shot and he’s not an adept passer. I think we need to get him moving and coming off screens or using him as the screener in PnR or PnP.

It’s like we’re trying to make him into a playmaker, but it’s not his skill set. I know Simpson and DDJ are really the only guys that can create anything for others, but I just don’t get trying to do anything with Livers other than spot ups.

3 Likes

Gotta adjust to how Oregon plays. Takes most teams time.

1 Like

lol at some of these shots they are making

Our threes have looked good going up. Just not going down.

Swing back to Livers for an open three. Instead a tough pass to the corner for a turnover.

Should’ve had a pretty comprehensive scouting report coming in. Execution lacking

Feel like we are rushing some of these 3s with an over reaction to their D

At least the calls are going our way for the time being.

That was a terrible call on Pritchard.

Could have used an and 1 opportunity there

What a terrible start in a game that would be nice to have! Can’t lose two straight games after all the momentum you gained in Battle for Atlantis!! This team desperately needs somebody that can go get a bucket they are going to really struggle if threes don’t fall.

I’m not liking how long it takes them to get over the line still. Although that’s directly due to Oregon’s defensive pressure but seems like that time is precious

That’s what Oregon does.

2 Likes