Game 10: Michigan at Illinois Open Thread

I already re-litigated the Poole case today, I’m not going near the refs tonight.

Sorry should have been more clear. The lineup that was posted was incorrect. I didn’t know who was starting at that point but I knew that the group with Nunez, Castleton, etc. that was posted was incorrect.

3 Likes

Yeah I’m surprised too. Very unexpected. Guess we’ll see if it works or a disaster. I imagine we know right away.

Well, folks, it was a clerical error that led to Austin Davis starting. His number is 51 instead of 55. This happened a few seasons ago with Muhammad-Ali Abdur-Rahkman (No. 12) getting replaced by Duncan Robinson (22). Michigan will roll with it to avoid technical.

— Andrew Kahn (@AndrewKahn) December 12, 2019
4 Likes
1 Like

LOL ok then! That clears up that!

5 Likes

We’re off to a great start :rofl:

2 Likes

That rocks. It’s messed up and different. In Juwan and co. I trust.

I don’t blame the staff. Guards shouldn’t be wearing numbers in the 50s anyways!

I’m actually disappointed we now keep the Todd playing time debate going. I thought we had a little clarity and break through!

:rofl:

5 Likes

Martelli ruining Austin Davis’ breakout game. You hate to see it

8 Likes

Whew! I was worried Michigan was already in their own heads making unnecessary adjustments to a lesser team

2 Likes

I remember this happening with Abdur-Rahkman a couple years ago. But I don’t think they allowed us to change it that time

Most excitement BEFORE a game I can recall in a while.

7 Likes

I told you guys earlier I didn’t need a stroke.:grinning:

Juwan had answered a lot of questions I had about him being a HC early this season. I was questioning him a bit when I saw Davis starting. Glad I was wrong lol

Well, I just realized how Cockburn is pronounced. I was way off.

4 Likes

Jon Teske has crazy eyes in his starting lineup photo

Is this Michigan’s first Robbie Hummel game?