Game 10: Michigan at Illinois Open Thread

Ed Kengerski, Matt! Kengerski! Kangarooski, isn’ that a trick play in football?!? :grin: Oh, and one of the problems with getting old is losing track of things…like TIME! I just went down to watch the game and it doesn’t start for another half an hour! I hate 9:00 starts…after my bed time! :rofl:

Agree, Silverblue. Nine is really to late for anyone.

Can’t wait to get jobbed on the road. Anyone know who’s crew is working tonight?

For ya’ll that like to get into this kind of stuff…

https://twitter.com/umhoops/status/1204933644177039361

Where’s that “dislike” button when you need it?

3 Likes

(Checks watch.) The guy who says we can’t gripe about the officiating is late!

3 Likes

If I pretend to be “glass half-full” guy, maybe he had a personal beef with Beilein, so no problem whatsoever!

Not at all trying to encourage the endless complaining about the refs. Just pointing out an interesting nugget. I’m also pretty confident Garrison doesn’t have some sort of beef with Michigan (or Beilein)… He just isn’t a very regular Big Ten ref (does more MAC games IIRC).

1 Like

The guy who says we can’t gripe about officiating is right in that the gripes often veer into irrationality. He just needs to realize he’s in an open thread, nothing is rational.

1 Like

Shout out to the Big 10 and their wonderful college hockey ruining network for this late tip off. It’s really convenient matched with my 6 a.m. flight!

1 Like

Home teams about to be 9-0… But hopefully 9-1 after that!

1 Like

Rutgers 2019 : Not Completely Terrible

1 Like

Well that’s unexpected.

2 Likes

What the hell?..I didn’t see that coming.

1 Like

I did not see that coming either ha. Figured Johns or Castleton if they went bigger.

When was the last time Teske and Davis were on the floor together? 2015 garbage time?

1 Like

(So does this answer if Wagner can play the 2 with Todd at 4 some nights??)

3 Likes

Does/did this include Brooks?

I really don’t like that. Make them play to your mismatch, don’t adjust to theirs.

2 Likes