Future Lineup

Pg - Kam Chatman Sg - DJ Wilson Sf - AJ Turner PF - Mark Donnal C - Rickey Doyle.

Are you serious? This has to be a joke, this would quite possibly be the slowest lineup in the history of mankind. This combination would get absolutely abused on defense.

i mean that is 5 tall guys mostly at positions they don’t play - is that what you were going for?

The only real outlier would be Chatman defensively. I guess we could run a zone. Turner and WIlson should be switched and Wilson would need to develop ballhandling.

The only real outlier would be Chatman defensively. I guess we could run a zone. Turner and WIlson should be switched and Wilson would need to develop ballhandling.

A combination of Donnal and Doyle on defense is going to be a big problem unless we’re playing a team like FSU. Simply too slow

I would very much not like that lineup. I also am not on the AJ Turner train myself.

Get ready to board that train. A.J. Turner is a player. I would love to have him play for Michigan. Who would have known we would take his Teammate Aubrey Dawkins instead? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uh2RtNGejds

I would very much not like that lineup. I also am not on the AJ Turner train myself.