Fort Wayne, Indiana Tournament

I plan on attending portions of the tournament next weekend in Fort Wayne, Indiana. Does anyone know of a quick way to find out which Michigan recruits will be at the tournament and what teams they will play on?

Thanks, and GO BLUE!

Are you talking about the GRBA National Championships (Grades 8-11)?

If so it says the teams will be posted tomorrow. I’ll check it out tomorrow and let you know what teams I recognize.

Or maybe Dylan already knows who will be playing there.

Schedule and Pools

These are the only two I really recognize. There are so many Speice teams I’m not sure which is which.

DORIANS PRIDE - AJ Turner and Josh Jackson

King James Shooting Stars - Luke Kennard, AJ Harris, and Nate Fowler

Thanks, sven!

Schedule and Pools

These are the only two I really recognize. There are so many Speice teams I’m not sure which is which.

DORIANS PRIDE - AJ Turner and Josh Jackson

King James Shooting Stars - Luke Kennard, AJ Harris, and Nate Fowler

Pretty sure the main King James team w/ Kennard will be in Orlando.
Also the 17U Dorian’s Pride team with Jackson, Turner, Johnson isn’t there.

HAHA well never mind then. These people need to name their teams better.

Gotta pay attention to the age groups. But, there’s not a lot of talent for GRBA this year, most everyone is in Orlando or Vegas.

Gotta pay attention to the age groups. But, there’s not a lot of talent for GRBA this year, most everyone is in Orlando or Vegas.

I thought I had read that Blueitt was going to be present for the Indy Spiece Heat, but I’m not aware of anyone else. Are you, Dylan?

I thought I had read that Blueitt was going to be present for the Indy Spiece Heat, but I’m not aware of anyone else. Are you, Dylan?

Bluiett is in Vegas with Indiana Elite this weekend.