Former Michigan Players NOT in NBA

TIL Stu and Nik recently started a new podcast

7 Likes

Cool thanks for sharing this!

1 Like

still holding out hope um starts a tbt team, feel like they could have one of the best rosters in the tournament

3 Likes

Yeah with Trey and Nik now unemployed, they could really compete

1 Like

Does Stu still do pods on Goodman’s platform?

Yeah for a while there was a dearth of um talent in the tier just below the nba .Now its not the case at all with trey, nik, dj, chaundee, walton, simpson etc.

1 Like

He does.

This behind the scenes story with Spike about the Kate Upton tweet is content I needed.

3 Likes

great 99% invisible recently about the history of girls 6-on-6 HS bball. was much more interesting than i expected, and i kind of want to watch this now. also easy to draw a throughline from this era to the iowa women’s team having a firebreathing offense

hope stu gets whoever wrote that bio to spell his name correctly at some point

5 Likes

Crazy! Thanks for sharing that. Agree about Iowa, and that’s one strong team.

2 Likes

Stu ripping on Tom Crean is a nice part, too.

2 Likes

I was going to post that 6 on 6 podcast too. For the those that don’t want to listen, the rules of 6 on 6 is that you have 3 offensive players and 3 defensive players and they can’t cross half court. Also, you can only dribble twice before you have to pass or shoot.

Which UofM players would you want on your team? I think that this style of play favors movement shooters and players that can pull up from anywhere (although there were no 3 pointers to my knowledge.)

1 Like

yeah, i thought it sounded terrible at first, but the point that it’s as open as a 3-on-3 game really opened my eyes

392 Likes, 16 Comments - AcrossthewaterbballnothingbutđŸ”„ (@acrossthewaterbball) on Instagram: "Derrick Walton @dw10_ led @sydneykings to a first place finish in the @nbl averaging 16.3PPG 6.3APG (2nd league) 3.9RPG 46%FG đŸ”„đŸ”„đŸ”„"

Instagram links never work on here, but the acrossthewaterbball account has Walton’s highlights if you want to check it out

10 Likes

Trey’s still in the g league

1 Like

Didn’t even realize he was playing there now. What NBA team affiliate?

Stockton Kings

4 Likes

He’s done I think

You can be a professional nuisance if you have the skill of a Kyrie, not when you’re a Trey.

alum mentioned on jeopardy from friday night!!!

15 Likes