Former Michigan Players in the G League Bubble

If it gives you comfort, know that you are not alone.

1 Like

Yeah, I was being playful. I think that most of us are pulling for almost all of the former players to do great.

I wouldn’t discount schadenfreude–even here.

1 Like

Jordan Poole looks like a COMPLETELY different player. So much more explosive with a much better handle on the ball it seems. The dunk at 0:26 is crazy with his head almost at rim level.

10 Likes

My guy going off! Looks like he’s gained a few inches, or is he just really thin?

Poole was only 19 when he played for Michigan

1 Like

Poole and Iggy lit up the G league last year too. They are good players, but haven’t been able to crack an NBA rotation yet.

Iggy in particular made one kind of 3 at Michigan: An open shot, jumping forward, from as close as he could possibly stand at the line.

Basically, as optimal a shot as you can take. Whenever there was a contest, he drove.

It doesn’t surprise me at all that the shooting isn’t as easy in the NBA for any of these guys, but particularly for him.

Good for Isaiah Todd. Todd also reposted the quote from Jay Bilas saying he thinks Michigan is the best team in the country or the favorite to win it all on his Instagram and still follows a lot of the Michigan players and Juwan. Also seems like the players are still liking each other’s posts and comments so doesn’t seem to be any bad blood there which is good.

14 Likes

The line is further back in the pros too.

1 Like

Nice way to close out the Bubble for the the BIG SLEEP!

4 Likes

G-League champ Jon Teske!

5 Likes