X just pulled out a hook shot
7 quick points for Todd.
Followed by 3 misses.
Not sure about MAAR…I know Aubrey Dawkins was with Erie but I believe he went to Germany.
I didn’t see either guy in the player list just now. I did see a bunch of really good former big ten players in the list. I also saw a guy named Charlie Brown Jr. But no other Michigan players.
Xavier had 14/10 last night. Had two triples in there.
Piece in the Ringer about how hard it is to get back to the NBA once you’ve been out. Features Stauskas and Udoh as a couple of examples.
Stauskas with 21 (4/7 3pt) today
Not doing it right, OKC. It’s ``Go Blue", OK?
(DAMN. Keep at it X. Need you in the NBA.)
Facts and Figures…
– 224: A record 224 players with NBA G League experience are on 2020-21 NBA opening-night rosters. The previous record was 208 players in 2019-20.
– 45: A record 45% of players (224 of 497) on start-of-season NBA rosters, including those under NBA two-way contracts, have NBA G League experience. The previous record was 42% in 2019-20 (208 of 496).
– 30: Every NBA team has at least four players with NBA G League experience on their opening-night roster.
– 20: Twenty NBA teams have at least seven NBA G League veterans on their opening-night rosters.
– 11: The Toronto Raptors lead the NBA with 11 NBA G League players on their opening-night roster.
– 6: Six NBA teams feature head coaches with NBA G League coaching experience: the Indiana Pacers (Nate Bjorkgren) Memphis Grizzlies (Taylor Jenkins), Oklahoma City Thunder (Mark Daigneault), Sacramento Kings (Luke Walton), Toronto Raptors (Nick Nurse) and the Utah Jazz (Quin Snyder).
Getting to the cup. Some serious sweetness at the 45-second mark!
Give me X, Poole, Iggy, Matthews and Teske on the same G-league team. And let Beilein coach them
I was gonna say we’d have a sick GLeague team MAAR and Walton for depth
Alright Jordan, you’re going to start this set in the right corner.