Five Key Plays: Michigan 71, Purdue 63

2 Likes

DDJ’s second-half defense got me choked up with excitement. It’s something we’ve come to expect from Brooks but to see that level of intensity from DDJ was awesome, in the old-fashioned sense of the word.

2 Likes

Next victim wil be Wisc as M moves methodically upwards in the B1G standings. Go Blue!
Dylan is there a podcast Monday?

Yes

8 Likes

That play by Teske at the end of the third clip was just so impressive. Michigan is trying to push the ball in transition and Teske gets the ball on the move near the free throw line and he is heads up and in control enough to find Wagner under the basket for a layup, what a great play.

2 Likes

That play by Teske at the end of the third clip was just so impressive. Michigan is trying to push the ball in transition and Teske gets the ball on the move near the free throw line and he is heads up and in control enough to find Wagner under the basket for a layup, what a great play.

Totally agree, and I just want to add that Franz did a nice job on the same play of catching and not rushing the shot. You can tell the game has slowed down for him.

1 Like

The big surprise to me is that Franz has enough lateral quickness to play defense and the skills to do so. If he hits his threes and limits turnovers (his handle can be a bit loose at times), he’s is a second teamish all Big Ten player even now.

He apparently had the flu last month and lost weight that he’s only now regaining. If he stays and works out at Camp Sanderson, he might make a huge leap next year. Then he would (should) go pro with our thanks. He has mine already, of course.

1 Like