Eron Harris visit to MSU scheduled for next weekend

Eron Harris plans to visit Michigan State next weekend (May 30-31). Harris a West Virginia transfer, Lawrence North grad.

AJ Turner visiting there this weekend

Plus

@JonRothstein
JMU transfer Charles Cooke is down to URI, Dayton, + Michigan State, source told @CBSSports. Already visited URI. Visits Dayton in June.

Bryn Forbes seems like a done deal, too.

They have 4 spots on, I believe. I’m guessing Harris gets 1st dibs.

Hopefully he doesn’t do anything drastic on his visit to MSU and waits for his Michigan visit to make a decision

whether the first visit hold advantage is questionable? I don’t see him making decision before visiting all three schools on his list.

He took an unofficial to Purdue already too

Never know. Grandstaff was going to visit us too…

I am optimistic on Harris. I would be very happy with him and/or Coleman. Both would be perfect, IMO. (And can we all just agree that guestavo knows the most about Sviatoslav Mykhailiuk, who isn’t even coming to Michigan?)

I am optimistic with Harris as long as he visits… Anytime a guy has a visit scheduled to a different school there is a worry that he will commit on the visit… Get him to AA and I think we land him

I think getting an earlier visit is always an advantage.

They have 5 spots for now + 2015.

Davis, Swanigan and Brunson will have spots saved.

Turner,Harris,Cooke and Forbes will vie for those other two spots. Think Turner commits this weekend and they push for Harris to commit on the visit and if not, they take Forbes.

@joerexrode
Look for resolution on possible MSU wing transfers (there are 2 – Eron Harris, Bryn Forbes) some time after dead period ends May 31.

*Highly-sought transfer Eron Harris plans to visit Michigan State next weekend (May 30-31) and likely Michigan the following week.

*Highly-sought transfer Eron Harris plans to visit Michigan State next weekend (May 30-31) and likely Michigan the following week.

Recruiting notes on Eron Harris, C.J. Walker and more

I’m glad to see that Harris might visit us next week. I was beginning to worry that we might be slow playing him to see how the camp shakes out. I don’t think we can afford to take it slow with Eron. He would be a great fit for this team and I might even have him ahead of Coleman on my wish list.

If for the sole reason that he’s only take up 2 more years. I love Coleman though and would gladly take either.

My g/f went to his High School and she didn’t even know it. She also didn’t think it was as neat as I did that Greg Oden and Mike Conley Jr. also went to her HS. Right nearby is Hamilton Southeastern (Zak Irvin).

“Cool story, bro” lol