Derryck Thornton Jr

Just talked to him about his trip to Michigan. I think you guys are going to like what he had to say. Update coming on the site soon.

Visit was a home run and it sounds like Michigan is in a great spot.

That’s exactly what I was hoping, Michigan needs to get an elite 2016 PG and I think we’re in a good place to get one.

Very exciting. I’ve already read the scout recap of his and Tyus’s fathers’ reactions and they were also promising. Interested in hearing from Derryck first hand.

Such a teaser Dylan!

Front page update is live.

This guy would change the program.

Trey Burke already did that. He will help maintain what Beilein has built if he comes

This 2016 PG class is insane. There are legitimately 20 + top 100 level PGs. Luckily, schools like UK, Duke and KU are going after the Dennis Smiths, Kobi Simmons and Seventh Woods. If UM gets DTJR then not worried about fending off the elites.

Trey Burke already did that. He will help maintain what Beilein has built if he comes

Yep… Too late for that, but he can keep this thing going.

There’s still the whole “Win the National Championship” thing that Burke never did! I really hope that if he commits, it is right after the offer, or soon after, so that he can try to recruit some top level talent himself.

Well Rumeal Robinson already did that.

There’s still the whole “Win the National Championship” thing that Burke never did! I really hope that if he commits, it is right after the offer, or soon after, so that he can try to recruit some top level talent himself.

Well Rumeal Robinson already did that.

…yeah…just a couple years ago