Derryck Thornton Jr Highlights

Posted these on the front page. Kid has a lot of game.

Yea he’s a talented kid in many ways. Maybe a much wealthier man’s Sedrick Barefield? Regardless, I hope to land him in the next couple months.

Now, to pair him with a Coleman in the backcourt would be my preference. Hoping it’s possible soon.

Watched a lot of video on Thornton, and I always come away so impressed at how adroit he is with both hands. He would be the gem of any class.

Me thinks he is a one and done talent, though the rule may be two and done by then…kid can flat out ball.

I wonder how Beilein balances recruiting this kid with his offering Brunson. Obviously you cant put all your eggs in one basket, and they are one year separated, but both kids gotta wonder what would happen if both of them committed. I want both regardless.

Things can change overnight, but I do not like the trending of our chances with Brunson. Just a personally opinion.

http://runrebs.com/2014/04/29/class-of-2016-point-guard-derryck-thornton-unlv-is-up-there/

I think UNLV is the team I worry about most.

I wonder how Beilein balances recruiting this kid with his offering Brunson. Obviously you cant put all your eggs in one basket, and they are one year separated, but both kids gotta wonder what would happen if both of them committed. I want both regardless.

I don’t think you need to balance at all. They are both really talented players, perhaps the best PGs in their class. If Brunson commits to Michigan then that is fantastic! He is a stud. If he does or doesn’t you still put the full court press on Thornton and hope for a commitment from him.